I am Licensed Psychologist with a specialization in eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, obesity). I have 20 years of experience working with individuals and couples (adults) presenting with a broad range of issues. I am compassionate, caring and solution focused in helping with: depression, anxiety, stress, career transitions/stress, trauma, chronic health conditions and adjustment to personal changes. My approach is to help facilitate Health, Happiness, & Harmony in your personal goals!
I practice based on cognitive-behavioral therapy, emphasizing the importance of positive cognitions; identification and facilitation of personal strengths and goals. I focus on positivity to help foster personal success and solution-focused approaches. I also incorporate mindfulness practices. I work with diverse populations and I am sensitive to issues that uniquely impact each individual.
I collaborate with multiple eating disorder treatment facilities, working with individuals moving from intensive programs to individual therapy. Additionally, I work with chronic health conditions, facilitating coping and lifestyle changes. Career transitions and workplace stress are additional issues I see. My passion is to help you promote your own Health, Happiness, & Harmony in your life!
- Years in Practice: 19 Years
- School: University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Year Graduated: 1998
- License No. and State: 31831 Texas
- Avg Cost (per session): $150 - $180
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, and Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Texas True Choice
- Membership: Member, Collin County Psychological Association
- Member Since: 2001
- Membership: National Register Health Service Psychologists
- Member Since: 2005